Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's time to link your HOLIDAY bread to BYOB


This is our last month as host for BYOB. Sometimes it's hard to let go something you like. But, live is full of changes and it will bring something else to like. 

First I want to thank Heather of Girlichef for inviting me to join her as co-host, I had a great time. I loved watching the bread basket be filled with your breads and visited most of your blogs. I saw some amazing breads and you inspired me to try them too. I have a list of breads to bake (who doesn't) which grows and grows. But, one day I'll bake yours too. 
Thanks for sharing your breads and ideas these last months. 

We hope you fill our December Bread Basket with your HOLIDAY BREAD. It shouldn't be difficult to find a good recipe at you fellow bread bakers blogs in this festive December month. 


We give the breadbasket to Roxana of Roxana's Home Baking. We wish Roxana a great time too and we're all glad BYOB has a new host and we all keep sharing our home baked breads. Have a look at Roxana's blog for more details.   

Last month there were 56 loaves and bread related submissions, thanks for sharing.  

We like to thank MC of Farine. These last two months Farine was our Featured Bread Baker. MC is a very talented home baker and has baked a lot of breads and other delicious  treats. Have a look at her recipes, there are so many. I baked her Meteorites and they were delicious! even if one looked like a comet and the last one like the actual meteorite. And last month I baked MC's Egg in Cradle; you really should try them! If you didn't baked with us from this featured blog you have another month; go and have a look at her blog. 

We collected all the breads of BYOB, since 2009; go and see and be inspired. 

How do you participate?
1.    Bake bread in any form (use your own recipe or use one of MC's)
2.    Post about it on your blog and make a manual back link to BYOB (name BYOB in your post) or by using the BYOB button in your post (you find the button here otherwise the Linky tool doesn’t work!)

Are you new to BYOB? Have a look at this for more informationDo you have questions? Send an e-mail 

This last months hosts for BYOB are: Heather of Girlichef and I, Connie. 

Let the filling of the December bread basket begin! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I saw your blog link via Jessie's blog. Sorry that I didn't have bread baking post for this month and wish to participate more in this in the future :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe, you're always welcome at BYOB.

    ReplyDelete