Sunday, December 9, 2012

What I baked this week

Sometimes it looks like I didn't bake any bread. But I only post about breads I never baked before. But, every week I bake bread. Last week I baked some of my favorites again.  

Country Bread Tartine, the recipe is found here


Norwich Sourdough rolls, the recipe is found here

And again I baked 36 hours Sourdough Baguettes, the recipe is found here

For next week I want to bake Christmas stollen, Pull apart Buttery dinner rolls and Oat bread with Avena Vital. 

2 comments:

  1. I want to make a stollen, as well, Connie. I actually have not baked any bread since just before Thanksgiving (rolls). I'm going to today, because I'm longing for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, have you seen my recipe of Stollen? I also made it last year and found the recipe at Stefanie's Hefe und Mehr. It's delicious! Enjoy your bread.

      Delete