Monday, May 30, 2011

Tartine


I started a new tab on my blog; "my discovery of ...."

When I'm not baking for Bread Baking Day or with the Bread Baking Babes as a Buddy or baking a bread of my growing list of "soon to bake breads", I bake Chad Robertson's Tartine Country Bread.

Tartine has somethings I like in Artisan bread; good looks, nice smell and the taste of sourdough. I like the Tartine breads I've baked so far. There are many good recipes I can bake every day, but for now I choose Tartine. At the tab "my discovery of ...." I will write my experiences baking this bread. Here you also find the recipe and steps to bake this bread. 

Today I baked these:


And this is how it tasted: crispy crust and moistly soft. In one word: Delicious, the best tasting bread made by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment